L-3 (L3) SLIDE GATE OPERATOR
The newly redesigned L-3™ slide gate operator features increased gate capacity of up to 1600 lbs., a 5 Year commercial or 7 Year residential warranty and Viking’s true battery backup system.
The newly redesigned L-3™ slide gate operator features the VFlex control board with on-board diagnostics LCD display and a removable power supply box for low voltage wiring. The new chassis design provides easy viewing of the controls and integrated post-mount provisions. Featuring a built in heater, increased gate capacity of up to 1600 lbs., a 5 Year commercial or 7 Year residential warranty and Viking’s true battery backup system. The L-3™ includes simple push-button digital limits setup, lockable cover and convenient access to the switch for manual release making this operator an excellent choice for both your residential and commercial needs.
COMPATIBLE WITH VIKING WIRELESS PRODUCTS
• Wireless Master/Slave Kit provides secure and reliable wireless communication.
• Remote access to the control board settings, programming, operator diagnostics, controls, gate status and error notifications, all from the convenience of a computer or any compatible handheld device.
• Plug & Play connection for Viking wireless expansion products.
• Standard Battery Backup provides 100 continuous cycles at 100% duty cycle.
• With Viking's “True” Battery Backup System, batteries are not used during normal operation, maximizing battery life.
• Advanced Lightning strike protection up 20,000 volts / 10,000 Amps.
• On-board surge protection monitoring.
Operational Voltage ... 24 VDC with 1/2HP Motor Main Power Source Options ...115 / 230 VAC Single Phase 24V AC/DC (Included Power Supply) .. 7 AmpHr 12 VDC x 2 Max Gate Capacity ... 1600 lbs / 60'
• Simple, push button limit setup.
• Adaptive Digital Limit control maintains open and close limit position during changing environments and power failures.
• On-board LCD screen displays voltages, amps, gate status and diagnostics.
• Built-in heater for operating temperatures down to -20°F.
• This will allow you run your operator in the coldest conditions.
• Power Saving technology minimizes current draw while at standby.