BOSCH DIVAR AN 5000 DVR
The DIVAR AN 5000 is a family of 4/8/16 channel digital recorders that use the latest 960H high-resolution video technology and state-of-the-art compression techniques.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The DIVAR AN 5000 is a family of 4/8/16 channel digital recorders that use the latest 960H high-resolution video technology and state-of-the-art compression techniques. These advanced technologies, coupled with efficient network data transmission, deliver the high security and reliability required for modern surveillance systems. Simultaneous remote or local monitoring, recording, archive and playback are guided by simple menu selections and operator commands. The recorders are available with a number of storage capacities, and a built-in DVD burner can be specified.
The DIVAR takes advantage of the latest H.264 video and G.711 audio compression technology to dramatically reduce bandwidth and storage requirements while still delivering superb image and audio quality. Armed with the newest 960H video technology, DIVAR gives you the full benefits of the latest 960H high-resolution cameras. With the ability to
capture more than 30% extra horizontal image resolution compared to D1/CIF recorders, the proof is in the pixels.
The DIVAR records multiple video and audio signals while simultaneously providing live multi-screen viewing and playback. Comprehensive search and playback functions provide quick recall and viewing of recorded video. The DIVAR is not intended for use over a PoE switch.
The DIVAR is very easy to use. Simply connect the cameras, apply power and let the unit record automatically with no further intervention required. The H.264 compression function significantly reduces file size of recordings without sacrificing image quality. The DIVAR can record at up to 25 (PAL) / 30 (NTSC) images per second, per channel at 960H resolution.
The DIVAR can control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) equipment via RS‑485 / RS‑232 serial communications. PTZ devices, including the AUTODOME from Bosch and a number of third party domes, are supported.
All models have extensive alarm handling functions and telemetry control. Alarm functions include local inputs and relay outputs, plus motion detection in user-defined areas. If an alarm is detected, the DIVAR can:
• send an e-mail notification and/or FTP push
• display an on-screen message• sound a buzzer and/or show a warning
The unit can be easily operated and programmed via the on-screen display menu system using:
• the supplied mouse
• the front panel control keys
• the supplied remote control
• a connected keyboard
Video inputs, audio inputs/output, and alarm inputs/ outputs are located on the rear panel. Loop-through connections are also available for the video inputs. A choice of monitor outputs provide full-screen, multi-screen and sequenced viewing:
• Three video connectors (BNC/VGA/HDMI) provide simultaneous output for monitor A for live display (with zoom) and playback (display can be frozen and zoomed)
• A single BNC connector provides output to monitor B (spot monitor) for live viewing
Use the PC software or built-in web application via a network for live viewing, playback, and configuration.
The DIVAR includes an authenticity check for both local and remote archives, ensuring recording integrity. An Archive Player is provided for playback of secure video files and to check if video is authentic.
A DIVAR Viewer App from Bosch for iOS and Android devices is available for live viewing and PTZ control. This means you can watch live video from cameras connected to the DVR from anywhere in the world. You can also control focus, pan, tilt and zoom on PTZ-enabled cameras.
The DIVAR has the following features:
• 4, 8 or 16, auto-terminating camera inputs with 960H resolution (loop-through supported)
• 4 audio inputs and 1 audio output
• 1 MIC input for talk input/output
• Simultaneous live viewing, recording, playback, archiving, and remote streaming
• Choice of CVBS/VGA/HDMI monitor A outputs
• 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet port for local or wide area network connection
• RS‑485 / RS‑232 serial ports to control movable cameras (PTZ)
• IR remote control, front panel keyboard and USB mouse support for camera control
• Bosch Intui Keyboard support for control of Bosch movable cameras
• Selectable PAL/NTSC TV monitor output mode
• Secret (covert) recording channel that can be locked for unauthorized viewing
• Full-screen and multi-screen display capabilities in live and playback modes for monitors
• 16 switching (alarm) inputs and 6 alarm outputs
• Alarm and error notification (screen, audible, warning light, FTP, e-mail) and automatic record activation
• Motion detection and video loss detection
• DIVAR viewer App for live and PTZ control on Smartphone (iOS and Android)
• Authenticity check in archive player
• Supports Bosch and Pelco PTZ control protocols
• Manual and automatic recording (scheduled and alarm)
• Multiple search modes (time, channel, type, motion, smart motion within recorded images)
• Local archiving via USB, e-SATA and optional built-in DVD burner
• Local video storage via optional built-in HDDs
• E-SATA to support max. 4 external HDDs for recording